I haven't checked everyone's blogs in awhile, so I just noticed that Jacquie tagged me. So here goes!
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers .
1. I love, love, love the smell of wet cement/dirt. Most people think what they love is the smell of rain, but it is actually the wet cement/dirt they are smelling. When I was little I used to lick the cement just so I could smell it wet!
2. I love to gut fish. I like the fishing part, but I love cleaning them more. Although I can't kill them if they aren't already dead, I can cut them open with no problem. Strange, I know.
3. I love a new windshield as much as most people love new socks. I hate having an old windshield with cracks and pits in it. I just got a new one last week and it made me smile every time I got in my car!
4. I play with my knuckles when I am bored or nervous. In fact, I pretty much have calluses on the middle finger knuckle on both hands. I know my family knows this about me, but I don't know if anyone else has ever noticed.
5. I HATE going to bed at night, but I love to sleep. A little ironic, I know.
6. I like to have things to play with in my mouth, marbles, pennies, rings, etc. It was always a problem when I was little...I swallowed a lot of money!!!
I am tagging Martha, David L., Gladys, Alli, Julie, Ellen. Have fun!